DirectAdmin control panel of Linux Web Hosting provides the easy way to create a MySQL database.
Perform the following steps to create the MySQL database from DirectAdmin control panel:
- Login to the DirectAdmin control panel by using http://servername:2222 (or) http://domainname.com:2222
- Go to List user
- Login as a particular user
- Click on MySQL Management link.
- Click on Create New Database.
- Database Name
- Database Username
- Password of that user
- Re-type Password
- Click on Create button to create MySQL Database on your server through DirectAdmin Hosting Control Panel.