CloudLinux OS is an operating system designed specifically for shared hosting providers. Silicon House is one among the best hosting provider in the world who provides managed linux shared hosting with CloudLinux OS. CloudLinux OS is designed to improve stability and security on server and to optimize its work on account of isolating tenants on server, setting resource usage limits for them, optimizing work with databases.
Top 10 Advantages of CloudLinux OS
1.The first version of CloudLinux OS was released in January 2010. In February 2011 operation system started supporting RHEL6.
2. Users of CloudLinux have great visibility over their resources. Using the ‘tenant’ model, the system runs each execution by a user inverse.
3. CloudLinux OS provides modified kernel based on OpenVZ kernel, adding a set of original fully functional solutions. The main feature is Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) – a separate environment with own CPU, memory, IO, IOPS, number of processes and other limits.
4. CloudLinux was developed specifically to be used in Shared hosting. One of its best features is the Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) technology used for resource limitation.
5. CloudLinux set individual limits for your blog, applications, and your website so that a sudden spike to one will not take down the rest of your properties.
6. Customer isolation for all accounts on the server are isolated from each other so if one customer account goes down, other accounts such as yours, is still safe and stable.
7. One of the key advantages of using CloudLinux OS comes with the compatibility of this operating system with other interface like cPanel.
8. CloudLinux usually release new security patches to keep client’s website protected. The lightweight virtualized environment (LVE) helps to prevent malwares and hackers from accessing vulnerable files or getting your information from other users on the server.
9. It is very easy to convert from other operating systems to CloudLinux OS. Converting from RHEL or CentOS does not take time to complete.
10. Resource monitoring technique in CloudLinux helps to eliminate the need to leave the server resources in an idle stage. We can create more number of users in a CloudLinux servers by comparing to traditional servers.