Hosting companies like SiliconHouse offers centos in their hosting services. Major hosting providers use centos for their hosting servers which is very easy to manage it.
1. CentOS is a Linux distribution that provides a free, enterprise-class, community-supported computing platform functionally compatible with its upstream source, Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
2. The first CentOS release in May 2004, numbered as CentOS version 2, was forked from RHEL version 2.1AS. Since the release of version 7.0.
3. The performance stability. Servers based on Linux systems are considered as more fault-tolerant. CentOS for a dedicated server is not an exclusion.
4. High efficiency. As any other Linux-based system, CentOS has better performance speed characteristics. And this is highly important for big projects functioning.
5. High level of security. Over the last years CentOS for a dedicated server is used on more and more machines. The most of failures is fixed before the release.
6. High performance speed – as the server resources are used only by a renter.
7. Centos is just one of many widely available Linux-based operating systems that are available for free.
8. CentOS 7 is compatible with the upstream vendor’s redistribution strategy and gains full industry support with security updates and training material.
9. CentOS Linux distribution you can get the advantage of open source server software such as Apache Web Server, Samba, Sendmail, CUPS, vsFTPd, MySQL, and BIND.
10. Centos can operate much faster than similar Linux-based operating systems because it only runs basic versions of software.